Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma Lodge
Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma is built on a dramatic bend of the Zambezi River in the Mosi-Oa-Tunya National Park, twelve kilometres upstream from the world-famous Victoria Falls.
Named after Dr. David Livingstone's faithful friends Sussi and Chuma, the lodge is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Zambezi amidst Jackalberry trees and Phoenix palms, providing unrivalled views and exclusivity. Accommodation is in twelve Sussi tree-houses, connected by wooden walkways.
Why Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma
- Located on a quiet bend of the Zambezi River within Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park
- 12 kilometres upstream from Victoria Falls in a remote location away from crowds
- Boutique property catering for individuals, couples and families
- Only lodge in the area able to offer guided walking safaris
- Established philanthropy project at Nakatindi Village
Sanctuary Retreats Philanthropy (Srp)
- Sanctuary Sussi & Chuma began working with Nakatindi Village and School, situated in Livingstone, in 2010 and with the help of the community elders we were able to identified various projects we could get involved with, on an ongoing basis.
- Read more about our work in the village and school or take a look at our other philanthropy projects throughout Southern and East Africa.
Stay Longer, Pay Less 2022
- Enjoy extra on your safari getaway with Sanctuary Retreats' extended stay offer valid for 2022, when you stay at one or more of our properties depending on your season of travel:
- Stay 4-6 nights & save up to 30%
- Stay 7+ nights & save up to 40%
- To find out more about this offer, please refer to the rates of each of our properties.